Shakawe Lodge is situated 10km south of the village of Shakawe in the North Western corner of Botswana, 1.5km off the main tar road.
- Accessible by 2-wheel drive vehicle.
- The Mohembo border with Namibia is 20km to the North.
- The tourist town of Maun is 380km to the South East.
- Guests travelling from South Africa, travel via Gaborone on the Trans-Kalahari highway or go via Francistown and Maun.
- Guests coming from the North can travel via Katima Mulilo through Namibia's Caprivi Strip.
How to get to Shakawe River Lodge by air charter:
- Chartered flights can be arranged from Maun on request.
- Air Botswana and SA Airlink offer scheduled flights from OR Thambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa to Maun, Botswana on a daily basis.
RUNWAY: 1.4km TARRED
S 18 22 2203
E 021 50 02.01
Customs and Immigration clearance available by prior arrangement.
Transfers to and from lodge available.
Tel: (+267) 684 0403